This is an unreleased song from 2008 and it won’t appear on his next album Cudder. Its just a slow track that you can chill to. Kid Cudi reflects on his existance. I love these personal songs…
Previously: Kid Cudi – Highs and Lows
Grafh decided to bring out the goons for his popular underground hit. It’s grimey season…
The good folks over at G-Unit went behind the scenes of Lloyd Banks’ Beamer, Benz, or Bentley hit. Pump it loud…
XXL is dropping these freestyle videos to promote their March issue which will feature their selection for the top 10 freshman in 2010. This is the first 5 freshman named starting with none other than J.Cole…
Emilio Rojas is a Brooklyn representer that is currently at the forefront of New York underground rap. His unique flow combines witty arrogance with consciousness. I love the way this video was shot. Emilio really shined in this quality track.
Check out his latest mixtape called The Natural too.
1. The Countdown (prod. Keelay & Zaire)
2. Piano Bounce (prod. DJ Green Lantern)
3. Untouched (prod. DJ Static & Charlemagne)
4. Sympathy For the Devil (prod. Sean C & LV)
5. Only Just Begun f. Day (prod. Boi-1da)
6. Bold & Arrogant (prod. M-Phazes)
7. Breaking Me Down f. Mateo (prod. Me-Phazes)
8. Tic Toc f. DVS (prod. M-Phazes)
9. Runway (prod. J-Glaze)
10. I Want It All f. Dwayne Collins (prod. DJ Static & Dub Z)
11. The Rest (prod. Battle Roy)
12. Tonight (prod. 6th Sense)
13. City Lights f. Tess (prod. Nottz)
14. Live For the Moment (prod. DJ Green Lantern)
Dressed in a grey suit, Jay Electronica traveled across the pond to perform live at Jazz Cafe in London. He performed Dear Moleskine, Abracadabra, Dimethyltryptamine, and Exhibit A. Good look…
What ever happened to the Dear Moleskine video? They never finished it huh? Can I get a full music video Jay?